Partecipa l’Archivio Storico Martini&Rossi. Stockholm, 5 – 6 April 2017
Con piacere segnaliamo che la dott.ssa Anna Scudellari, dell’Archivio Storico Martini & Rossi, in rappresentanza degli Archivi del Gruppo Bacardi, è stata invitata a relazionare in occasione della prossima conferenza ICA SBA 2017.
The annual conference for the International Council on Archives (ICA) Section on Business Archives (SBA) will in 2017 be two: 5-6 April in Stockholm and 4-6 December in Mumbai. Both events cover the Future Role of Business Archives. In Stockholm, participants will discuss the importance of using true stories for external brand-building communication. In Mumbai, the focus is going to be on the internal effects that historical stories can have on management decisions and organizational culture.
The Stockholm-event is arranged by the Centre for Business History in Stockholm:
- When: Wed 5 April 09.00 – Thu 6 April 13.00
- Where: Eric Ericsson Hall, Kyrkslingan 2, Skeppsholmen.
- Cost: Free for all. (Priority given to SBA members if seats fill up.)
- Travel: Fly to Arlanda Airport (30 minute speed-train or 45 minutes taxi to central Stockholm) or Bromma Airport (20 minute taxi to central Stockholm)
- Hotel: Attendees need to make their own hotel reservations. Please book early.
Nearby hotels are: Radisson Strand Hotel (4-star, upscale), Drottning Victorias Örlogshem (simple, bohemic) and Hotel Riddargatan (4-star, solid).
Click the link to read the full PROGRAM
Sing up HERE for the conference.